Great service begins with great people.
Surveys have told us clearly that while price is very important, it is the quality of the relationship with the route professional that is most important when making a decision to switch uniform rental companies or to stay with your current supplier.
Since 1929, Coyne has understood the importance of building strong relationships beyond price. That means, we go far beyond the typical "vendor" relationship, and that starts with your Coyne Service Sales Representative, the person you see every week at your business: The person who makes your service so hassle-free and efficient for you. Here are just a few reasons why Coyne's front line service personnel are good for your business:
- Professionally trained personnel
- Friendly and courteous
- Eager to offer recommendations that help your business
- Long-term tenure with Coyne
- Compensation based on customer service
- Participates in regular OSHA safety training
- Must pass five-week customer service training program
- Must pass safe driving and drug testing
- Must pass DOT physical
- Must pass detailed background check
- Must pass annual OSHA & HASCOM safety training program